Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FMB Tubulars

I am very excited to have FMB Tubulars available soon for sale in North America. My first shipment coming in will include 10 of the SSC Cyclocross Tubular in 34 mm width, which will be available for $110 each plus shipping and/or MA sales tax. I will also be bringing in SSC Sprints, SP SSCs and SP SSC Sprints in this shipment, but they are already pre-sold. I will be able to take pictures of these tubulars before they ship though.

My next shipment will include SSCs in 32 and 34 and SSC Sprints in 32 and 34. I will likely bring in at least 10 of each. If you are interested in a special order item such as SP, PRO, or road tubulars, please contact me through my website, http://www.zanconato.com/. All special order items will be pay in advance through PayPal.

I will put up more information regarding the different tubulars, information on FMB, pricing and pictures when the first shipment arrives late next week. Until then, if you are interested in the 10 SSC 34s I will have in stock, please get in touch with me.

No tubular may be returned that has been glued.

No comments: